Fall is my favorite season of the year. It is that time of the year we crave for all sorts of comfort foods. There is definitely something in the air. It is time to get cozy, snuggle and eat tons of delicious food!
Here are Seven “Petiscos” (Tapas) that everyone should eat at The Grill From Ipanema:
1. Coxinha de Galinha- Chicken croquette
2. Carne de Sol com Mandioca Frita- Sun-dried beef with fried yucca
3. Bolinho de Feijoada- Black bean croquette
4. Filezinho a Palito – Cubes of beef sirloin sauteed with onions, tomato, green pepper and olives
5. Caldinho de Feijao -Black bean soup blended with meats with a touch of beacon and Parmesan cheese
6. Caldo Verde – Potato soup with leeks, collard greens and sausage
7. Frango a Passarinho – Chicken cuts on its bone marinated with garlic, basil and olive oil and then fried.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Delicious Three Course Dinner + one Drink -$43.95
- Join us For our Traditional Carnaval Party 2018 on Feb 10th!
- Extended Restaurant Week with One Brazilian Cocktail, Beer or Glass of Wine!
- Black Friday Weekend Special- Three Course Dinner Plus a Cocktail- $35 per person. Nov 24 –Nov 27, 2017