Fall is my favorite season of the year. It is that time of the year we crave for all sorts of comfort foods. There is definitely something in the air. It is time to get cozy, snuggle and eat tons of delicious food!
Here are Seven “Petiscos” (Tapas) that everyone should eat at The Grill From Ipanema:
1. Coxinha de Galinha- Chicken croquette
2. Carne de Sol com Mandioca Frita- Sun-dried beef with fried yucca
3. Bolinho de Feijoada- Black bean croquette
4. Filezinho a Palito – Cubes of beef sirloin sauteed with onions, tomato, green pepper and olives
5. Caldinho de Feijao -Black bean soup blended with meats with a touch of beacon and Parmesan cheese
6. Caldo Verde – Potato soup with leeks, collard greens and sausage
7. Frango a Passarinho – Chicken cuts on its bone marinated with garlic, basil and olive oil and then fried.
- Experience Authentic Brazilian Food & Cocktails with Live Music, April 30th, 2017
- Celebrate Easter with US and Experience a Delicious Brunch Buffet 12P-4P. $29.95 p/p.
- Welcome Spring 2017 with a Great Wine Selection from USA & South America, Caipirinhas & Authentic Brazilian food!
- Join us For a Fun, Lively Brazilian Carnaval with Samba, Frevo & Marchinhas, March 5th, 2017!